Sunday, November 09, 2008

ALL things

Romans 8:28 -

"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. "

Growing up in the church, certain scriptures and advice are heard so much that they become somewhat of a cliche...until you need to apply them.

Through out the course of our lives situations will occur. Situations that cause us to ask questions like, why did this happen? how could this happen to me? what should I do? what is the Christian response?

In my not too distant past I had one of these situations. It was a big deal. A lot of questions and wondering, and instability. Eventually, through Christ, the situation worked out, was resolved, and life was good!

I have a close friend who is going through the same situation that I had gone through. Through my experience I was able to share what God had done in my life through this situation.

God truly does work all things out according to His will. God loves to receive our praise, adoration, and reliance. This is one way that He works things out, and creates opportunities for us to give Him this praise and adoration that He longs for from His people!

What experiences have you gone through? How did God bring you through? In what ways can you help others through the choices, situations, experiences that you have encountered?

No comments: