Friday, December 18, 2009

Knockout Entrepreneur, George Foreman

This book wins my worst read of the year award. Anybody serious about business, entrepreneurship, or just reading in general should avoid this book.

The principles, and ideas contained in its pages are paper thin, and are nothing new, groundbreaking or earth shattering. This book is replete with references to everything that "George Foreman" has done ("I did this, this happened to me, I obtained this").

From someone who has authored several books, this is a major disappointment. This may be able to slide by from a first time author, but not so, from a supposedly seasoned business person, and author. This book was so horrible, that I could not even bring myself to finish reading it.

Do not buy this book. Skip it.

No comments: