Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dave Ramsey's Success Reads

Dave Ramsey is a nationally syndicated talk show host, specializing in finance. He is also author of "The Total Money Makeover", and "Financial Peace University". He recommends the following books for success life, money, and relationship with Jesus Christ.

I wanted to post them here for your reading pleasure, and to elicit any comments or reviews you may have concerning these titles.

1.) QBQ! The Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability in Work and in Life

2.) The Go Getter - Peter Kyne

3.) Rhinoceros Success

4.) The Legend of the Monk and the Merchant: Principles for Successful Living

Just wanted to alert you all to these potentially valuable resources. I recently added "Rhinoceros Success" to my collection; I will give you a review when I complete it.

No comments: